When, I was a Kid

There was a time,
When 2 bucks in my pocket used to make me the richest man in town.
When i was an explorer on my bicycle.
When i had a bag with magical box.  
When Dad used to be a super hero.
When Mom used to be the best lady in the world.
When my teacher was the only Einstein, he knew the answers to my all textbook questions.
When i used to cry touching a hot pan.
When pain meant a mosquito bite.
When i used to fall while racing on streets.
When power cut was the fun time.
When getting wet in rain was fun.
When i was a day dreamer.
When i was innocent.
There used to be a time when i was a Kid.

Now,
Money is not enough.
I have a bag but no magic box.
I have lots of desires and expectations.
I am not satisfied.
I laugh but not happy.
I cry but no tears.
I have pain that hurts.
I miss peoples.
I fell in love.
I am sinful.
Now, I am a Man.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Conscience of a Hacker